A first mix

congcac

This isn't my style of music, however I gave it a listen, and here is me being super critical for your benefit:

1st trans - pretty good, however the incoming track comes in very quick, might have been better to introduce it at the start of a phrase to make it a bit smoother.

2nd trans - a little bit more on the EQing may have helped, otherwise it was pretty good

3rd trans - beats fall out at around 11:30, then instantly come back together sounds like you hit the sync button or something

4th trans a bit of a volume drop, may have been better timed if you brought it in a bit earlier and cut the outgoing track out on the breakdown or something

The only other thing i'll mention is the how quickly you let each track play. From experience when I used to play in commercial clubs, this type of electro/big room prog sound is associated with commercial crowds. It is a typical trait of these people to have short attention spans and will lose interest if you play the 1 track too long, so if you are looking at getting your mixing skills up to club level, be aware you'll need to be able to mix in/out fast when required if you're playing this sort of thing.

Thanks for the feedback Mitch it's much appreciated. Trying to mix in and out faster is something I want to build up after I can conquer basic beat matching and get it fine tuned before moving on. I'm glad you picked up that I used the sync button in one of the transitions as I was trying to see how well i got the beats matched and then hit sync to see how close I got them.