recording a mix

ok everyone so im thinking of bying some type of studio monitors for my room, pretty much as gaming speakers, dj speakers, maybe even instead of my tv speakers, is there anyway to record my mix in serato intro, i searched on youtube and most people use rca to 3.5mm jack back into the computer. mixtrack pro is the equipment, it has 2 pairs of rca on the back so would i need to use one to go back into the computer through jack and the other to go to my speakers...cheers and these where the moitors i was thinking of getting

https://www.storedj.com.au/products/MAU-AV30MK2 or https://www.storedj.com.au/products/ALE-ELEVATE3

look alright, have right connections, small

thanks as always :P

yes rca back into your computer. but dependent on your on-board sound card this may not be of quality. there are good cheap external soundcards around (as well as good not so cheap).

secondly i dont know about serato intro, but if it doesn't just use audacity. it is free

From what I can tell, Serato Intro has no inbuilt recording option. I know Traktor does so if you could handle changing software then it becomes one less hassle.

If you want to stick with Serato, then you'll need to set your second RCA on the back of the mixtrack to be master out then plug that back into the line in or mic in on your laptop. From there, you can use audacity to record the input.