Hey, Look, I'm Saying Hey!

Alex

Hey, I'm Alex, previously known as 'Azeki' or somesuch on the old ADJF, but I reincarnated to a simple name after ending up with multiple net nick names.

Tasmania is the place I call home, and I'm in my 17th year of life, so that'd make me a young'un around here methinks!

Look forward to this new ADJF community, even if I neglected signing up here for a month or so! :P

• 4 weeks later...

Not really, sadly. School (year 11) kept me pretty wrapped up in a never-ending cycle of work for most of this year, these holidays leave a lot of time to jump back into the music boat and fiddle with some production software. If only I had my own computer.. :/

I ended my writing job with Victorian's Buzz street mag (well, the editor stopped emailing me after I told him I had exams for about a month... :/), but this year I've jumped back onto the writing train but on a completely different wagon this time - Aussie-Nintendo, a local based vidya games site with a nice community. It keeps me writing whenever I have the time, and adding that one more thing to the belt is always handy. :)

Somewhat relative to this site, I completed my Audio Design pre-tertiary course this year for College, took the Mixing/Production path in lieu of the Sound Reinforcement/Live path. Hope I did well, haven't got my exam or folio assessments back, fingers crossed it went well.

And yeah, next year I'll be continuing my writing pursuits (Creative Writing chyeah!) along with those Photographic ones too, which will hopefully lead me to University for Journalism/Arts. That's my direction!

Noticed the IF? camp had been pushing out a few records in the while, very nice to see (MySpazz is a wonderful thing). The free EP downloads didn't work for me though, doh!

Hah, and that's me!