Trennaa Tape

Trennaa

Hey guys..

I've worked pretty hard on things in my 'background' and finally released a 30 minute mixtape.

There's still a LOT of improvement to be made, to be where I want to be, but im absolutely STOKED that since Saturday night I've had over 60 plays.

The reviews i've had are amazing..

https://soundcloud.com/trennaa/trenna-tape

Have a listen, and throw ANY kind of feedback you'd like. It's 30 minutes of commercial, bounce and bangers.

I have got plans for my next mixtape which I'm going to start planning, and recording soon.

Cheers :)

mate that was pretty dope. mixing seemed quite solid.

for anything that your trying to promote mixing skills etc ide try to cram more than 10 tracks into 34 minutes.

while it is better to have 10 good clean transitions than 20 shit ones. keeping people on their toes is always fun. you seem like you have some reasonable skill so i wouldnt put it past you give it a go with twice as many tracks to just smash it out!

overall i thought it was a pretty good mix and i did snag a couple of tracks :thumright:

Thanks pal! I really appreciate it. At the moment, I'm seriously working on my phases, I am still starting out I guess, I know I missed a few phases/got them incorrect. I know I had a few flaws in this particular mix.

I guess when I advance myself a little more, I'll do quicker mixes from song to song..

I really appreciate it though. Without trying to toot my own horn, however I'm yet to hear a negative review haha!

I'd love to hear more criticism though.