Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Replacement Keycaps for mechanical keyboard

Recommended Posts


My Logitech keycaps are pieces of shit and I need replacements. This has happened for every control key.

the way my hand sits on the keyboard it pushes on the corner of the key.

Does anyone know where I can buy replacements that will fit?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...