Sampler Plugins - what's good?

LabRat

+1 for kontakt

Also a logic pro x update came out yesterday with alchemy (previously from camel audio) inbuilt, which has a sampler in it. Might be worth checking out.

Added pitch correction. Correct pitch to unison, octave, fifth, a combination of fifth/octave, or chromatically, with adjustments for amount and speed.

Use the sampler with EXS24. You can now import Logic’s EXS24 sampler instruments directly into the Alchemy sampler, meaning access to Logic’s own library and lots of third-party content. The Sampler module itself is also more powerful, with a reverse mode, automatic keymapping, and new keymap editor and group editor.

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2015/08/d ... whats-new/

I find it a bit annoying in the sense it works better if you prepare it outside your daw before you use it. Just how I feel about it lol

I can't say I know what your on about.

I use it inside ableton and it works fine.

I'm probably being a sook lol I think it works alright in logic but I don't think I could drag samples from my channels into kontakt. I might give it a better go