VST Choirs + Kontakt

AlexJ

Ok so ive only just discovered the wonders of Kontakt. Seems like ive been sampling the way way way way hard way but have seen the (although expensive) light.

Chasing a nice choir patch. good articulation defaults would be nice. 

i know you can do some to a degree with poly synths but requires a fucktone of layer, equing and automation to get the texture right.

would really like if it worked in kontakt but if its a standalone vst thats fine.

get amongst me

it's not really that complicated to make a voxish patch in soft synths but i'd recommend possibly chopping up choir audio and loading them into the sampler itself. alternatively there should be a few out there. i know of 2 but i can't remember the developer, sorry

try these,

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-5-player/additional-sounds/third-party-sample-libraries/?tx_nisamplelib_nisamplelib%5BcategoryId%5D=16&tx_nisamplelib_nisamplelib%5Baction%5D=index&tx_nisamplelib_nisamplelib%5Bcontroller%5D=KontaktPlayer

1 hour ago, LabRat said:

it's not really that complicated to make a voxish patch in soft synths but i'd recommend possibly chopping up choir audio and loading them into the sampler itself. alternatively there should be a few out there. i know of 2 but i can't remember the developer, sorry

try these,

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-5-player/additional-sounds/third-party-sample-libraries/?tx_nisamplelib_nisamplelib%5BcategoryId%5D=16&tx_nisamplelib_nisamplelib%5Baction%5D=index&tx_nisamplelib_nisamplelib%5Bcontroller%5D=KontaktPlayer

yeah i was leaning heavily towards the olympus elements. for $99 seems like a sick deal