Running To The Sea - Spitfire Bootleg :O

LabRat

After digging through the vault and listening to some old tunes I dug up this little stunner. This was done back in February 2014 and become one of the biggest tracks I made. I popped up snippets on Snapchat a week or so ago but thought I'd take a chance on the upload. I remember Soundcloud removing it a few years ago but tried my luck again. It's a private link but sharing it anyway. I reckon it could do with a bit of a clean up but I've uploaded it in it's original form.

Am keen to hear your thoughts on what was a pretty big deal for me back then, and if anyone remembers it then hopefully it fuels the nostalgia! 

Dude that's actually beautiful! Reminds me of like Sub Focus or Flux Pavillion or something. I think you're right in terms of maybe going through and cleaning it up a little bit, just so it sounds more .... more? i guess? I dunno, but I really like it :thumleft:

Hey mate, I am listening to this as I write my comments. I couldn't help to notice that the piano/vocals sound warped? I can hear the pitch being bent?
As for the rest of the track; It is really beautiful, I love it. Really good balance with all your elements as always. Really nice flow, and great use compression. Only thing I can pick on you is there doesn't appear to be much going on in your stereo image, very centre panned. I'm a sucker for well placed stereo imaging. ;)

Yeah I've learnt a lot in 3 years haha

i remember having an issue when changing the tempo from the original to 128 and logic didn't like it but for the best part I think the track sounds a bit warped. Haven't heard it in so long lol