Cosmic Gate - Fire Wire (Matt Ingle Remix)

As the title states, I have embarked on an incredible journey to remix a legendary track and I am here to share my first 6 hours on the project.

So far I have nutted out most of the elements trying to keep most of them as close to the original as I can. Some I chose to vary and give new life. I have not used any midi files to re-create the melody, this was plotted all by ear, and the vocals were cut directly from the original.

So, I would really like to hear what you all think of what I have so far?

https://soundcloud.com/mattingle/cosmic-gate-fire-wire-matt-ingle-remix

Oh classic. All your sounds and ideas are cool but if I have one gripe about it, it's that it holds too many of the same parts as the original. I like the idea of having that significant melody in there but try colouring it with some other stuff that make it your own. 

You got a nice mix so far, the second section brings those transmission days back which I like about your tunes lol 

keep at it man!

Hey LabRat, cheers for taking the time on listening and reviewing my remix. Yeah I am starting to think I followed the original too closely, but then again you can't improve something already so great :P I guess my ultimate goal with this version was to reboot the track. I'm thinking I might do another version where I take the track in an entirely different direction.