what to get?

Buck_Choi

Note: This is the ACADEMIC version of Native Instrument Traktor. It contains the same hardware, software and packaging as the non-academic version.

The only difference is that the registration is non-transferable to another user once registered to a user.

can any one clear this up for me?

what do they mean non transferable to another user once registered to a user

Note: This is the ACADEMIC version of Native Instrument Traktor. It contains the same hardware, software and packaging as the non-academic version.

The only difference is that the registration is non-transferable to another user once registered to a user.

can any one clear this up for me?

what do they mean non transferable to another user once registered to a user

the Academic version off traktor....is not transferable because..

its to stop people that are not students getting hold off someones student ID and buying it cheep

as for recording CROSS....YES..you just plug the RC out-put from your mixer into the mic/line in-put in your laptop sound card & run a free Record software

• 2 weeks later...
Your item left the United States from ISC MIAMI FL (USPS) at 5:52 PM on March 24, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

International Dispatch, March 24, 2010, 5:52 pm, ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

Arrival

Electronic Shipping Info Received, March 19, 2010

• 5 months later...

the new Cross 1.4 looks good...very easy to map to midi & to use

last Cross I tested was the time code vinly up-date ( I think it was 1.2 )....worked good.....and the U46dj sound card is OK to....

I use the ESI u46dj as a spare

No to the vfx controller....with the BullShit Over DVS producer/ DVS-U & being DICK'ED around about vfx Beta-testing......FUCK THAT

not going to give MixVibes any more my $$$$

...STILL PISS OFF !!!

that why I'm going to Serato..