Juliēt Oscar - Platform

Cupe

• 2 weeks later...

I'm listening coz I got good wifi in the hotel and I'm on a come down from all the sun I got laying on the beach :) 

i like the eery sounds. Did you make these? Did you also incorporate any live recordings in this one? I get the sense you did... if you did, is that a train at like 4:30 onwards? Coz that's so dope if it is

7 hours ago, LabRat said:

I'm listening coz I got good wifi in the hotel and I'm on a come down from all the sun I got laying on the beach :) 

i like the eery sounds. Did you make these? Did you also incorporate any live recordings in this one? I get the sense you did... if you did, is that a train at like 4:30 onwards? Coz that's so dope if it is

Hey man yeah this includes recordings from my trip across Asia/Europe and some other synths and shit that I did in Reason.

Most of this includes a train trip in Singapore 8) It has audio over the train speakers in English and Chingaling, train door and air breaks noises, chatter and other shit all field recorded on h4n pro