First Club Gig

RhemyD

Woot, looks like I may have scored myself a residency at the Woolshed here in Adelaide!

Mate of mine recommended me to the entertainment manager and i went and met with him last night. I'm starting on either New Years or Saturday the 3rd. Going for a weekly slot on a Saturday and then maybe branching of to a Friday.

I'll be playing top 40, country, pub tunes etc for the theme downstairs but hey, its a start :D The guy also runs a couple of other clubs so we'll see what i can manage to work out with him. Might end up doing a club gig on a Friday night and then bar tunes on a Saturday :P

I'll see if i still have the photos or not, my fiancee decided to accidentally break my Camera two days later when we went to monato with the folk's. The whole security things been sorted out, turns out he thought i was some random dude running about his club....

In fact i was some random AV dude running in his club because we lost a speaker upstairs coz some idiot stepped on the speakon plug and pulled the wire out the socket.... got to love that.