ADJF comps

Cupe

hey peeps.. i reckon a 30 minute, 10 track mix comp would be the go. ie mix goes for 30 minutes and MUST number 10 tracks(10 tracks in 30 min will give u a bit more mixin and less bak2bak'n!)

A or a few vinyl or MP3's, depending on tools used to mix, as a prize.

P.s if you are in brissy wed. 21st jan... come see me in the semi-finals of the dj comp@ the beat nightclub. Dj orbit-mixin fk-off hard hardstyle!

My sponsors are a clothing company. I can see if I can get some giveaways for you if you like?

that's be cool.

i can ALWAYS give up advertising space on the website for sponsors willing to help out with shit

it should be easier once the community grows more this year :)

• 2 months later...

ok

There will be a company affiliation announced in the near future and this will warrent a competition!

Seeking a couple ideas from you guys regarding what sort of comp to run

I was thinking:

10/20/30 min mix with 10 (or x) tracks of the creators choice in any genre.

These will then go up for judging for about 2-4 weeks and the announced winner will take the prize (to be announced after the above).

Thoughts?

ok

There will be a company affiliation announced in the near future and this will warrent a competition!

Seeking a couple ideas from you guys regarding what sort of comp to run

I was thinking:

10/20/30 min mix with 10 (or x) tracks of the creators choice in any genre.

These will then go up for judging for about 2-4 weeks and the announced winner will take the prize (to be announced after the above).

Thoughts?

i might be a smartass and throw in 1 track that must appear in the mix somewhere

with pretty much everyone here playing a different genre I'd like to see what track you pick. Or better yet how everyone manages to make it fit.

30 min mix is probably best, 10-20 minute is only time for tricks, 60 minutes too long for us to all listen to every mix put in