Raveconnect | A brand fighting for the harder styles

Raveconnect

Hi, 

I was the person who created the petition to bring back Defqon 1 Australia. It was postponed indefinitely due to issues with the 'event centre'. It has almost 6,000 signatures and counting. Responses from Australia and beyond, reaching major headlining artists to sign and fight for our rights. I conducted multiple interviews from local news sources and am still awaiting for those articles to be released. It caused an uproar in the Hardstyle Music Appreciation Society facebook page (44,000+ active members).

Petition: 
https://www.change.org/p/q-dance-expressions-of-interest-for-defqon-1-to-stay-in-australia/

416d9e18280ae718a1549566a27dc8b1.png

I then decided to create Raveconnect. An alliance that fights for the rights of the worldwide events who unite in the harder styles. It has been shared by some great dj's and artists, and I truly believe if we all come together as one and unite, we can do so much. Defend and tackle the stigma of festivals around the world, fight for what we all love. 

Large Image

0049d446dd21fb271f0186378bce4a08.png

I hope you can all get by me and join to create a brand that can truly change the way our scene is viewed on a global scale. As we all unite as one.

6 hours ago, BeatLeSS said:

Done and done!

Great work on keeping the community alive. Especially in NSW in this current political climate!

EDIT @Cupe this should be moved to HQ.

Thank you so much for that response. Means the world, and we will continue the fight.

Apologies if I posted in the incorrect section.

I thought Perth was bad but our culture is dictated by society rather than politics. I'd like to see more festivals and such come back because that feeds into the nighclubs. We don't have anything here anymore which meant that all the EDM style nights started to fizzle out. I got out just in time because once stereo got canceled everything took a massive hit. 

Good luck mate! Someone's gotta start the push - all the best