time to buy a decent mixer!!!

troyboy

The time has come for me to get a good mixer (saved enough).

I have pair of cdj-2000s and a KP mini. Just using basic two channel at the moment.

Pioneer have released price on djm-2000 about 3k, but I would have to wait for another month to get one and there is probably more bang for buck available.

I've been looking at other mixers since i got my decks in march.

1. xone 92

2. 4d maybe but then il have to get a sick laptop as well....

3. Vestax PMC580

Is what I have come up with on my top list.

I'm fairly new to this so any other suggestions, comments/advice would be great fellas.

you haven't said if you are using any software, a 4d is pointless unless using ableton or traktor. The mixer part alone is nice, but a 92 is better and 2/3 the price.

are you planning to use 4 decks at some point? if not, djm909? great scratch mixer, lots of effects.

pmc looks nice, a bvit cramped.

are you after effects, midi? scratch or mixing?

im buying the djm 700, heaps cheaper than the 800 and just as gd imo.

the 4d, the 92, the 2000 are all massive over kills for someone with your experience.

we're talking top line mixers here man. some of the best djs in the world dnt even use them

Gone with A&H because of sound quality, build quality-faders ect are the top of the line, I don't plan on getting any more gear for a very very long time. I got the 92, don't need any more than two channels at the moment but I would like to have that option in the future. I do take your point on board Chris totally agree but like I said this is a long term investment and better to spend it on this than what my gf wanted.....a new couch, couch---xone 92 what would you pick?