Check In

tramonte

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are adjusting the recording volume and not the playback volume?

does your soundcard have volume controls of it's own?

uuum. i adjusted every volume i could find. i had the same trouble tryin to record- no matter what i did it was still distorted. i reckon its either the dodgy mixer or the dodgy laptop. that mite have somethin to do with it. will use a p.c. next time. :? no idea bout the soundcard!

smart move by your boss :P

i decided yesterday to put on a record whilst I worked, now got the vinyl bug again. ended up mixing for an hour then, and back to it again today, forget the enw downlaods waiting to play, it'a back to the wax even though i haven't boiught anything new there in a year.

Wont be able to play this saturday (2pm-3pm EST) as I'll be at future music festival with a beverage....multiple beverages :lol:

I'll be back in full swing on sunday night though (8pm-9pm EST) for some chill out tunes for good recovery!!

anyone keen to take over the 2pm-3pm slot on saturday arvo?

im posting this now and here because i won't be at home in time for some shit

pride is asking is he can do dj days slot tonight and onwards and we need to ask dj day if he doesn't mind changing his slot.

we have pm'd you day so plz answer pride.

if day doesn't come on then pride u are right to do your set.

if everything fucks up then i'll have to sort something out tomorrow.

peace

i'll struggle to make it home in time for my set tonight, still at work and still shitloads that needs doing. if I miss it i'll probably jump on for another lunchtime set tomorrow, though not too many folks seem to be able to tune in from work