Check In

tramonte

before the home page would not load and i tried for half an hour then it loaded then clicked go live but then the page wouldn't load.

And my internet is f*ckin fast, every other page on myspace, facebook etc.. worked perfectly.

had all the latest tunes to play!!!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about not jumping on yesterday, and wont be able to play tonight, bought a new mixer and need to figure the output

that and a mountain load of uni work!!

plus will be away next weekend for a trip down south, will be back in full swing for easter though!!

back from holidays and jumping on for another lunchitme trance set. beatport managed to screw up the downloads of my new prog tunes so will hit them up tomorrow night, unless I decide to head over the road to catch socceroos qualify for WC

^ If theres anything you need done after hours you can let me know and i will look after it for you. Let me know if you want my mobile just in case :)

cool, no probs.

Once i find out on a proper timeframe i'll let you know if I need anything done while i'm not here.

Cheers mate