DDM4000 BEHRINGER

Dj_Simon

Hey all, I've been with this forum for a couple of years, but havnt really been on it much.

I'm a mobile dj and i did use a numark dxm09 mixer and the power went to the s^&t, after 3 years, and I could find a replacement cord that was up to the rating the mixer needed, so I sold it. I've been using a Numark dm950 for a cheap alternative till I got some coin to buy a new mixer.

I'm thinking of heading away from numark and try a DDM4000 Behringer, ive read some reviews and checked out some video's and it looks pretty good

Does anyone have one or knows someone who uses one?

If anyone can help me out that would be good

Thanks

Simon

• 1 month later...

i have used behringer in the past and have never had much trouble. After about 2 years the faders became a little staticy and the cross fader bleeds abit.

i think for bang for your buck behringer is good but don't expect great things. i've checked out this new mixer a bit and all the buttons and things have put me off it abit quite frankly. EQ kills buttons i think are pointless and just another thing / button to get jammed and ruin a channel.

plus of the mixer is how much you can customise everything plus with all those buttons would be rad as a midi controller.

if any one else is wondering how much they retail for its around $625.00

good video of it here

http://www.storedj.com.au/products/product.php?id=1490

also look it up on www.gearslutz.com they awesome for reviews.

Hey all, I've been with this forum for a couple of years, but havnt really been on it much.

This site was only relaunched this year!!

Were you around when the first version was launched a couple years ago?