RUGGS NEW MIX

ruggs

yes i'm a sneaker freak how'd u guess haha love hi tops ay got some nike's and supra's and now looking for some pumps...

thanks Mattye post a comment on the mix where u think its a little messy im keen for some feed back :)

was a spare of the moment mix too just hit record and started

okay. im assuming a lot of this is pretty commercial (well only judging from the cee-loo & wombats track), either way i quite enjoyed it.

got me bopping with that disco track at the start. (should tracklist it man), and i like the killaqueens.

transition into cee-loo was good except the outgoing track dissappeared to quickly, it was fitting in together perfectly than just disappeared.

if your fear was the next vocal starting, i dont know maybe echo or filter pass out or something (ha ha not that i can do fancy stuff but those are the type of smoothing out transaction tricks ive seen).

that cee-loo mixx is aiight too.

transition out of that into the wombats (?) was seamless.

transition out of wombats sounded intitially off but you recover. they still sound a little clashy but ends off nice. cant pick that next song but its an old one eh? i didnt particularly digg that song. and the song sounds heaps softer or of a lower quality. even the waveform looks smaller. and i notice all the songs after this get even softer. im assuming you werent going for one long fade ha ha.

transition into the next song was perfect, couldnt even pick it up till the lyrics of the next one started.

and then rock the kazbah is way soft! transition into that was good though. what have you done i couldnt pick it?? (love rock the kazbah. you heard the soma rosa with digital underground interpretation, its good.)

thn transition into next song was perfect, but not too harp but that song seems to get even softer. not really feeling this song either, but all just preference.

either way as i said played the mix while doing stuff yesterday and really got into it, and on second listen still think its some nice mixing and some nice song selection that has a nice party feel. just watch your volumes.