Virtual dj timecode

i ended up buying the audioline all in one the usb one and am pretty pleased with it.i cant figure out how to get the bpm up without tapping it, im pretty sure its got an auto bpm counter? also does anyone know about setting a cdj up with virtual dj timecode?

yep audio interface.

so does Virtual dj not need is own purpose built box like serato?

if not and all you need is audio to go from your computer to your mixer than this will do the job.

but i fail to see how you would play 2 tracks from your computer at the same time without a specialized "spliter" or what ever box comes with serato

Virtual DJ has this written in its specs'

"Optional 3D sound card, 2 sound cards or Y-splitter for real-time monitoring or external mixtable use "

• 1 month later...

I use VDJ with my 2 CDJ 400s, VDJ accepts the 400s MIDI as native.... so you don't need the timecode CD or a special Soundcard, just a USB. Each CDJ then becomes a Soundcard using ASIO drivers. CDJ makes mixing such a nice experience.... Actually I have to stop using it and practice without it..... just so I don't get VDJ dependant.

Here you can see my setup

http://www.mydjspace.com/robysoft/

:D