price rised

Skank

i just noticed on the djwarehouse web site the prices have gone up, especially with the pioneer club pack which ive been saving to get, now looks like i need to save another $1000 for the products, i am aware that pioneer was going to raise there rrp in oz but woo a thousand dollars

im gutted i think im just gunna go to an online store that matches prices

what does everyone think, has anyone else notced?

money isnt really worth anything, its worth what the reserve bank says it is, lol im into all that conspiracy stuff butive been doing research i can get cdj1000mk from jb hi fi for 1770 and dj warehouse for 1850 i didnt think u could beat djware house for price

jb hifi basically sell the pioneer stuff at cost price, sometimes below, and make their money on volume rebates from pioneer. Perhaps at the end of month or quarter, they might be chasing a rebate target so you coul dget a better deal?

dj warehouse aren't always so great on price, I got $500 less for my mixer at factory sound.

is factory sound in sydney

im gunna go into dj ware whouse and offer them 1600 cash for each of the cdj's and then 1900 cash for the djm800 im pretty sure there gunna tell em to get fucked but ill hit em up old skool

recon it will work?

is factory sound in sydney

im gunna go into dj ware whouse and offer them 1600 cash for each of the cdj's and then 1900 cash for the djm800 im pretty sure there gunna tell em to get fucked but ill hit em up old skool

recon it will work?

Places always like cash

It's just whether they're allowed to drop that low

i picked up my CDJ1000's mk3 at JB hi-fi for $1500 cash. and i looked at alot of places in brissy.

dont be affriad to push the sales (wo)men either can some times work out well but i found JB the sales people pretty much just tell you straight up the lowest price.