RichoKidds First Ever Mix (Party Club Jack)

RichoKidd

Dont know if you were going for a Volume build at the start or not but the 1st 20 secs or so were a bit low and made the horns come in a bit hard at 0:20

i didnt mind the Track selection, wasnt as bad as you said :P but i can see what you were going for at 7:40 with Finally and Americano and with a tidy up it would sound like a good mash but i think it was just a bit off this time dude :)

other then that, not bad for a 1st ever mix :thumright:

Hey mate had a listen. Im noob to but will give a go at giving so feedback.

1. As Jaz said the volume was too loud at 20secs when you brang the first track in.

2. Your next transition into Pjanoo was ok.

3. I wouldnt of faded all the way over to the B.E.P song untill the beat kicked in.

4. The transition into Riverside wasnt too bad, again just watch your volumes.

5. Wasnt a fan of the little sneak peaks into Finally, but when you started it and let it play through was ok. But would of killed riverside at about 6:40 mark.

6. I like Finally and Americano together, You needed to have americano cue'd up to where it has the little build up after the first part of lyrics. Not bad but.

7. The transition into the pitbull song was ok, but would of killed americano earlier.

Not too bad for your first go and on a virtual program. Also what was the backround talking in Americano? It was distracting. A downloaded version or something?