Melbourne Based SLIPKNOT tribute band seeks Dj+Samples

dan666au

Melbourne Based slipknot tribute band seeks Dj+Samples were currently rehearsing getting readdy for gigging around september hopefully these will be well paid performances so if your keen and dont mind wearing a mask and having shit loads of fun with a real cool bunch of people get in touch.

www.myspace.com/australianslipknottribute

CALL OR EMAIL

DANNY ON

dan666au@yahoo.com.au

its pretty full on rehersal once a week pro equipment and dedication slipknots dj is sid wilson aka dj starscreem and if a scratch master so ur skills would have to be pretty good we have all the parts for it alreddy on vinyl which can be easily transfered onto cd if need be the samples would have to be sourced and shouldnt be that hard.

i watched the first vid, am i missing somthing or is this guy just fliping through the paramaters on his effects pad and filtering the audio ??? he keeps reaching to the side of the screen too can someone tell me what hes doing because i only have 1 feeling towards posers