Frozen WIP

LabRat

Aight wicked, likin the dark feel of this track man. Good use of the hoover bass (not abusing it) change up's are good (bringin that wobble in) Love the piano work in it.

things i didnt like:

The snare: too much reverb for my liking (personal opinion) Try layer it with a punchy snare and tone down that reverb

The bass: Need to add some bass changes in there. maybe some sweep ups or downs when the hoover comes into it. every now n then cut the bass about just before it re-drops. this has the effect of refreshing listeners ears so they done get bored of hearing the same drone over n over

:D

Very well eq'd.

Props to you sir!

Aight wicked, likin the dark feel of this track man. Good use of the hoover bass (not abusing it) change up's are good (bringin that wobble in) Love the piano work in it.

things i didnt like:

The snare: too much reverb for my liking (personal opinion) Try layer it with a punchy snare and tone down that reverb

The bass: Need to add some bass changes in there. maybe some sweep ups or downs when the hoover comes into it. every now n then cut the bass about just before it re-drops. this has the effect of refreshing listeners ears so they done get bored of hearing the same drone over n over

:D

Very well eq'd.

Props to you sir!

top feedback mate

+rep

bump this later and ill throw down some feedback