gold coaster here

deanmaessen

Hey there.

I'm a bedroom DJ and avid analogue music equipment collector.

I DJ live on faderwave.net on early saturday afternoon usually playing some harder styles (or maybe some trance).

I'm not terribly good at DJ'ing, but have a load of fun doing it regardless. I'd rather get better at something and enjoy the experience at the same time, instead of being like a mix-nazi and getting all cut when things don't work out right.

Starting to get into production and recording (which is bloody hard with an analogue setup). Most of my stuff is unfinished, and I slowly work towards some kind of "complete album" which i'd like to achieve within the next year.

I've been on djforums.com for a while now, saw this place had finally started up, and thought i'd come over and say hello.

So, is this gonna bring more Aussie DJ's into the forum-world? Or are we just gonna end up with a duplicate of Australians from djforums.com? lol

I'd love to think the former, but you never know. We need ADJF bumper stickers or something.. hahahah

• 2 weeks later...