Cheesy commercial electro mix

Hobberz

its a good mix dude. only thing i can say is your levels are a bit wacky.

the beats match pretty good and as a top 40 mix, those tunes flow perfectly lol :P

the drop in that baby got back remix is KING! so dutch lol

you shouldnt be too hard on yourself bud. keep your mixes and throw em up. we're here to help you, not put you down :)

Yeah, I always seem to have trouble with my levels. I really don't know what the problem is, I only use 320kbps tracks.

But thanks for taking the time to have a listen and give me some feedback, weather it is good or bad it really doesn't bother me. At the end of the day it makes me better.

+rep dude

thats it man. every little bit helps :)

yeh it wont be the tracks. i'd say just listen closely to the tracks you're playing and adjust the levels accordingly.

this also might help a bit too. if your mixer has a cue split button, push that and you'll hear one track in your right ear and the other in your left. if you look at your master you'll see the lights corresponding to the tracks. you can use this as a guide to see how close your levels are

first transition- the last "OMG" from the usher track clashes slightly with the spoken intro of baby got back. Nothing major though, good stuff

2nd transition- perfect, but fell flat because of your gain was to low on the incoming song

3rd transition - would be intersting to see what would happen if you mixed the incoming track in 8 bars earlier, but it was great otherwise

Cheers guys. Lloyd, there were actually 4 transitions. One at about 10minutes into sweet dreams. The lady gaga track is with the sweet dreams beat and than the sweet dreams song itself is a new track.

If you didnt pick it, must of meant it was good eh? :teef:

Like the edit, sounds cleaner and all gels together alot nicer. Thanks for that.

+rep