POLL : does nova kill music

Tomy

Does nova kill music  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Does nova kill music

• Yes
    • No, i like the music selection

Its come to my attention that nova really does kill some dance songs... though generally by the time they get to nova they're already dead so then we have to put up with requests for another 6 months.

and from the sounds of things lately they just play what triple J's done with.

i actually listened to the shitty country station this morning on the way to the train cause i was sick of all the fucking ads

B105 is only good in the arves and nova never shuts the fuck up about having ONLY 2 ADS IN A ROW

all radio stations are the same just catering to a different generation of people, they're all shit in their own way radio presenters are always trying to copy other people's shit or talk on the same subjects and blah blah blah

hey wait a minute i can talk shit for hours on end maybe i should work in radio.

but seriously radio stations have tracks done to death not by themselves but by the listeners that call up requesting the songs over and over again

I think if you play songs 5 times a day youll kill even the greatest of tunes.

There needs to be a major electronic radio show! Im sure there is a decend demand out there for it.

And Hamish and Andy are classic, they get me thru the last few hours of work.

if you interfere with other stations a complaint will be made and from there they locate where the signal is coming from, i suppose you could sort of do a broadcast to an array of relay stations only problem would be staying within broadcasting range with limited signal power, i was intending to make a broadcasting antenna for outdoor parties so that you could still listen to the event from your car for those moments where you want to relax but still want to enjoy it

we used to do that with our cars you get your ipod and you can buy a thing u plug into it and it transmits over a radio signals and all the cars can tune in, its awsome you can have like 10 cars all with the same song pumpin