Traktor problem

Thierry

ok i've set everything like that picture ok but now am getting sound on the right turntable but when i move it front and back its show's on traktor its reading the left one

and on the time code section i've signed the left turn tables to A - B and the right to C - D

also i think for some reason the right and the left turn table is both getting sound on the right turn table am also looking for a balance section on traktor not sure maybe that could be the case

sorry to be annoying but am still having hassle with this thing!

well am getting sound now but the weird thing is when i play left or right turn table i only get sound on the right channel mixer i only have 2 channel on this mixer but the 2nd - right channel is where the sound is coming from a

i've change the cables around so many time and don't what is causing it

anyone has had this issue i can't find a balance either in the controls of traktor

anyone know what wrong with this?

its actually being weird

for a minute it started working fine though i had it deck A to Mixer A Deck B - mixer b then the headphone was cross it to deck B Deck A would play

then its started being weird went then Deck A went mixer Channel B and Deck B went to mixer A

then one minute its in vinyl mode next minute its playing by its self through traktor

how do you also make it stay in vinyl?

will play around with it tommorow hopefully i get this sorted..

thank you so much for your help..much appreciated.

anyway i think i got it happening now ahhhhhh lol took me 1 week to get it working

what i think i did wrong was in the timecode section i had deck A signed to A and B and Deck B signed to C and B thats why it was flipping on me doing weird stuff

also on the audio 8 sound card i have the orange light on phono is that the right spot for turntables mixing?

now that have this working still trying to be comfortable with it

so i'll be mixing and recording some future mixes if anyone would like to send me some 320's plz feel free to message me some tunes as i will be looking for new tunes to mix anayway.

hey man yeah sorry i didnt post anything i only kinda just got up. went to buy food to cook and so on

glad you got it going nice.

yeah i read somewhere if you set to phono it reads the timecode better. and when you do pass thru with real vinyl it sounds better.

and so you know you can still play normal vinyl without the laptop just flick yer mixer to phono and make sure yer tables are grounded (grounding not necessary w laptop plugged in and powered but it is without).

listening to atcq now. man this shyte doesnt age "can i kick it... yes you can"

anyways enjoi and let us know if you have any other issues (not to jinx but like the dreaded ground loop hum! which i had and what brought me to adjf in the first place)

yea so i finally got it working but am not sure if its traktor or my amp

but for reason i keep getting little popping noise sometimes can be the bass but also does it to everything else so am not sure if this could be traktor timecode maybe

i even went out and bought 2 new shure cartridges but still doing the samething but i've never had this problem with vinyls

yea so i finally got it working but am not sure if its traktor or my amp

but for reason i keep getting little popping noise sometimes can be the bass but also does it to everything else so am not sure if this could be traktor timecode maybe

i even went out and bought 2 new shure cartridges but still doing the samething but i've never had this problem with vinyls

What version of Traktor are you running. Sounds like one of the bugs in Traktor. When I first installed mine I was getting popping and some audio drop outs.

Then I rolled it back to version 1.2.4 and it has been sweet ever since.

nah man nothing to do with your vinyls, head or dirt. the pops and clicks are a latency thing.

if you have any other usb devices plugged in (other than a hard drive) such as a bluetooth or wireless dongle, take it out.

and if you can afford not to be facebooking while djing, shut down the onboard wireless card too.

this should improve it. if still not good enuff, then keep adjusting the latency until its right. unless you a qbert it should make no audible or physical difference if you increase the latency a bit. even for a joe blow scratcher.

if you check my latest mix its clickless, but i listen to some of my older mixes and they too are clicky. all i did was shut down the wireless. i was lucky enuff to not have to play with latency so try it. and my machine is 5 yr old pc.

oh. and my suggestion is for pops and clicks. if its drop outs, then like hobberz said its the driver thing. refer to my previous post, but basically you can use 1.2.7, just dont select any of the drivers. and just download the second to the latest driver. from memory you already did this, so i am assuming you only have clicks...