Annoying Soundcloud glitch.. CBG's fix ;)

CBG

Ok so, when you make a track, save it etc. Thats all fine, but if you go back and edit something such as the thumbnail or description, the changes dont appear when you post it as a widget on facebook or something.

This could be to do with cookies or some other random internet crap.

But the best way to fix it, is by simply changing the URL after you've edited it.

So if you've given your track a new image and it currently reads: soundcloud.com/chrisgould/bigfatbass... change it to something like /bigfat_bass or something.

I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but it sure as hell annoys the fuck out of me

do you have a fix for the way soundcloud clips the track once ive uploaded it. Ive tried both WAV and 320KBS format which sounds fine when I just play it in itunes but when I upload to soundcloud there is a tiny bit of clipping during the drop.

That could have something to do with Soundcloud's encoding, it might be that they roll off at a certain frequency.. like 30 or 40hZ. Could be creating some resonance. I always master tracks at -.3 dB, to avoid this