[MELB] Moonee Valley Freeza Battle CALL FOR DJs!

Moonee Valley 'MRG' Freeza is looking for DJs and Producers between the ages of 15 - 25 to compete in this years BATTLE OF THE BANDS!

Most of the details of the event are listed below in the poster but if you'd like some more background info on the competition please visit:

http://www.thepush.asn.au/index.php?opt ... &Itemid=69

Entries are closing soon so don't miss out on your chance to perform to a full house of approx. 200-300 younge people for great prizes and a chance to go through to the regional finals of the competition!

pushstart2011posterwebh.jpg

Just after a bit of clarification -

On the link you posted it states

2) At least half of the band members must be 21 years of age or under, with no members exceeding 25 years of age at the time of the first heat event.

So as far as DJing goes, it means someone over 21 (if it is a solo DJ/Producer) were to apply they would be knocked back?

Hey sorry for the slow reply!

In answer to your question I'm not sure I have a definitive answer, I was told by the youth worker above me helping to facilitate this program to list looking for DJ's 15-25, however like you said the guidelines from the competition list half 21 or under. It may come down to a little personal discretion from our crew? I might give HQ for the comp a call and get back to you on that one but I would apply anyway if you were below 25 and wanting to compete.

=D