Howdy from Jenocide Productions

Jenocide

Just thought I should introduce myself.

My name is Jen, I have been running small scale events in Brisbane for just over 6 months now and so far they have been successful, ie everyone has walked away with a smile on their face and without any complaints, I call that a success. We are afterall, here for the people.

So far I am only doing a couple of events a year, there are so many organisers out there that I don't think the ravers are able to make it to many more events than there already are.

I am always looking for new dj's to play for me as well, so if you are interested please feel free to contact me and send me a cd. I don't care if you are in Brisbane or in another state, or country, I am still willing to have a listen and see what I can do. At this stage I don't know that my budget covers international dj's, but I am working on it.

You will find me at most of the events in and around Brisbane, as well as some of the bigger ones in Sydney, and hopefully one day the other states. I am usually the one walking around talking to pretty much everyone, either that or I am sitting on a chair completely surrounded by people, not because I am popular or anything like that, but because I stay straight and sober and if people get lost or just want to chill they come find me. So if you see me out and about, feel free to come up and say hi.

I am seeing a wonderful guy named Greg, occasionally you will see him online here under the name Gremlin88, he is usually with me at the events and also very friendly and approachable. He has helped me through all the stresses of organising my events and without him I don't know where I would be.

Anyway I think that is enough for now. Hope to see you all out and about.

*P*L*U*R*

Thanks Caleupe, I look forward to being on here, will have to load my events on here to, will hopefully get that done in the next couple of days.

Tekstepa, woohoo I like being a first at something.. lol .. I don't actually do events in Sydney, yet, I am just able to get tickets for some of my friends up here in Brisbane for the events down there. :)

I did however go to the final Transmission down there, was an incredible experience and I look forward to coming back for DefQon1