An Apology in Advance!

Sweet. As it stands i am looking at spending between $500 and $1000. That's why i was originally looking at a digi controller, as the cost is much less. mind you i was looking around and i was thinking. "Well i might be able to pick up a deck here, a nother deck when i find a suitable one, and a mixer". basically do it all over a little bit of time, and see how i go." was thinking of CDJ's as it then becomes a case of i am used to what most clubs use, if i ever get to that point.

You will pay to much for 1000's as a begginner man, people just charge to much for them for an unknown reason

He was talking about dns1000s and yes they are a great player for beginner, I would recommend them

oh my bad, thought he meant CDJ1000's

oh my bad, thought he meant CDJ1000's

Oh if i can find a way to get my hands on CDJ1000's i would in a heartbeat.

Mind you, from when i had my DNS3500's i looked at the CDJ's as well, but got the Denons at a really good price. If i saw them at a price i was happy, i'd consider them again.

At the end of the day what i think it will come down to is setting a solid budget, and buying the best setup i can find for my money!