Traktor control S2

SolDios

NI_TRAKTOR_KONTROL_S2_controller.jpg

You probably have heard of it, but it looks like a nice portable controller in my opinion, however they have removed the dedicated filters and alot of other features that made s4 stand out.

http://www.djtechtools.com/2011/08/25/t ... more-14526

I honestly think it isn't cheap enough to make it a better/cheaper choice from the s4, as there is only a 200 - 300 difference

but whats your opinion?

(no I'm not changing my mind again, just looking for some discussion)

saw this on the storedj facebook page

nearly all the s4/s2 vids i see have the disclaimer of *jog wheels have been mapped to efx* which makes me think the s2/s4 is more of a "use autosync and spend all your energy (you would normally spend beatmatching) on live remixing/mashups when your using this to play out, would also explain the micro sized platters. Cool if your into that kinda thing, can really ruin your set if your not a god like ean though avg user throwing in random efx/samples = ears bleeding

also, in this rare case, if your main focus is live remixing/mashing ups/efx/sample dropping/cutting etc i dont mind the use of autosync to keep the set flowing, because honestly to sound good doing all that is hard work and having to worry about beatmatching when your live editing nearly every track you play for your set would just be a nuisance