live bar set dec 10th

imadje

jims latest foolish mix by imadjination

please feel free to ignore, slag off or just hate on.

But if it is your kind of thing: please recognise this was done live surrounded by customers drinking, chatting, cheering, asking for rihanna or even offering to buy me a drink. None of which helped my concentration or ability to really hear what I was doing but all of which helped my keep it real and DJ for the moment.

feedback always welcome

lol....

If you mean you want to DL it thats cool but... I have no idea how to make it able to be downloaded....

lrn to internet 1st maybe?

Srs tho, it was pretty clear on souncloud how to let people download stuff but soundcloud always gave me copyright shit. I cant see where on mixcloud I enable downloads? Help anyone?

I guess soundcloud will throw a fit coz of the tunes I've used. That's kinda why I switched to mixcloud for mixes.

I sent you a mail and a PM and the dropbox will probably mail you too. So that'll be fun for ya :teef:

but yer, if it's a hassle nae buther.

having listened back a few times in the car there's quite a few sloppy cuts and dodgy matches.