help choose between two CDJs

Narukami

argh! so many opinions, so many decisions :wall: why can't there just be one alpha CDJ where not only is it affordable but works as well as all the other cd players out there? oh yeah, they have the same marketing stratergy as apple WHOOPS DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!

Well as i said, i'm probaly not gonna have alot of shows in the next 2 years (unless i decide i want to start a rave at my school, with my teachers permission off course). So i have two years to decide really. but as the salesman told me the other day: if you wanna get in the business fast, buy the cheaper models but if you think you're gunna get far in your career, buy the pro models

If you go to a club they will have there own gear, all you need is something to play with at home, or mobile with.

You can easily just use 350's for home and house party's, and just use the side of the jog wheel's at clubs, it will take you 30 seconds to adjust.

well now that you put it that way, i'll think i will buy myself the 350s. alright fine, my decision is final the 350s win. i will buy them

You wont regret it mate. I own CDJ900's and have been using some 350's lately and honestly the 350's do everything I want/need. :thumright:

Of course there are a few differences but you dont really have to worry about them being a beginner. Get your head around the basics of mixing on the 350's and in a year or so time you may want to upgrade. Buying a cheaper kit from the start is smarter, saves you spending alot of cash and realising DJ'ing isnt for you.

sorta thought aboot that. haha, i'm wondering how the loop functions works on this. and also, just one more question:

http://www.djwarehouse.com.au/specials/ ... jm350.html

I saw a similar pack at storeDJ but it says "includes rca cables". Does that mean djwarehouse's doesn't include cables? I'm so confused. dumb question yeah but just wondering.. :pale:

You have to set manual loops on the CDJ350's.

RCA cables will come with the gear, pioneer include them in the box with the CDJ's.

350s have a auto beat loop button:

Auto Beat Loop Function - With one press of a button on the player, the user can create various loop performances including:

Beat Loop - Matches the beat and repeats a 4-beat loop

Loop Divide - While playing a loop, plays the loop at a different rhythm

Hot Loop - While playing a loop, returns to the start of the loop and plays it

RCA cables are in each cdj box, storedj is saying 'including rca' for the mixer to the speakers that come in the pack

If ur serious about buying them make me an offer, mine are in perfect knick with boxes, receipts etc

more kudos for doing it without your teachers permission

;)

Challenge accepted

If ur serious about buying them make me an offer, mine are in perfect knick with boxes, receipts etc

Well... I dont have the money on me right now. can i have it for $500? (herr derr)

but in all seriousness, i can buy yours for $1550 if you can bring it to my place. also, do i get the road case?

god i hate working at maccas. but all for the sake of being a DJ right? :roll:

At 17 I started at maccas...I started djing at 18 ,Im almost 40 , now with $15.000 setup & $60.000 in vinyl /C.Ds....we all start some wear ,you got a long road a head off you my friend

alright sweet, try to hold on to that for the next two months. I have to get the money first then i'll contact you later.

god i hate working at maccas. but all for the sake of being a DJ right? :roll:

I've got it advertised on gumtree and another forum as well, I'll be selling to the first person who gives me $1400 sorry

now with $15.000 setup & $60.000 in vinyl /C.Ds....we all start some wear ,you got a long road a head off you my friend

haha, wow. actually, that gives me an idea....

I've got it advertised on gumtree and another forum as well, I'll be selling to the first person who gives me $1400 sorry

owh depression :pale: haha nah, you gutta make money. i'll just pray nobody buys it then