Which of these two speakers should I buy?

Tayownzu

I own a pair of 212d's and this sub https://www.storedj.com.au/products/BEH-B1500D.

I'd say go with 12's and save for a sub. Most bass if lost when speakers are standed and you don't really need 15's for mid range... I'd say the 12's could handle house parties up to 100 people reasonably.

I'm actually leaning towards 15"s atm because it's only 110 dollars extra and can't you not use the stands?

If you put them on the ground, you won't lose bass BUT, the highs will be absorbed by the people dancing in front of them and it will sound very muddy to anybody not in the immediate vicinity. I got my stands for 30 bucks off ebay. I'm not saying don;t get 15s, just that you don't necessarily need tops to be 15, as 12s are lighter, easier to transport. And a 15 inch sub will rape two 15 inch full range speakers.

Then again, if room in your car is not an issue then might as well go 15's.

Do you have a particular date you need them by, it would be good to drop by a shop and listen to everything before committing.

with a crowd of 50+ people you will notice how much 12" loose their bass trying to push threw people, they also loose more bass going on stands compared to 15's

but they will still go hard, ive got 12's and i dont do party's with them but they pump