Raffiki - Bounce (Preview)

JonnyB

mine ive been trying to beef up the drop all day and i cant find a decent way of doing it, the build up was original so much bigger, but i had to tone it down cause there was just so much lost energy when it went to the drop.

yeh definitely dont want the build bigger then the drop, i think the build is pretty satisfying as is, as for the drop your asking the wrong person, do you have a high pass on the white noise? it seems very light, and i think you need to compress off that high pitched wirl in the build along with the white noise

the high pitched wirl sound sick, gives the build a mad feel but it cuts right at 60 sec and leaves the WN to fade by itself... i dunno, just a thought :?

(i feel like a cock giving feedback when im not slamming out tracks myself :P)

yeah the white noise is supposed to leak over into the drop, youll notice it happens alot in some productionspeople like modek and that style) i dont know why people started doing it though.

feedback all the things man, every bit of feedback is worth something to me :)

Yeah i know what you mean about the drop... i think the drop is still sick... maybe try layering the bass sound and eqing them diffrently... sort of like a multiband distorion thing.

Also i think put a filter on the sounds before the drop and high pass them out with automation then it will take some out before the drop and perceive the drop as bigger.

Just a thought any ways mang

Yeah i know what you mean about the drop... i think the drop is still sick... maybe try layering the bass sound and eqing them diffrently... sort of like a multiband distorion thing.

Also i think put a filter on the sounds before the drop and high pass them out with automation then it will take some out before the drop and perceive the drop as bigger.

Just a thought any ways mang

cheers man

yeah high passing the build sounds is a good idea, will check that on tomorow.

cheers for the feedback boys