Dmx/Freestyler

Lurk6r

So heres my problem.

I need a way to control some mini moving heads (4) and one led wash array. Nothing fancy, just move here, move there, everything stay the same colour. Now i've found a version of Freestyler somebody ported to mac, but I need to add the .dll's of my el cheapo chinese usb/dmx adaptop.

Does anybody know of an solution, besides installing parallels/windows/drivers and using the Windows version.

I need to be able to use osx Traktor at the same time.

thx guys

i wouldn't be using a crappy software port when your running traktor off same said laptop.

You can't add *.dll files to mac, they are a windows driver.

Best bet would be searching for a mac driver for your model adaptor, buy a new adapter, or buy a hardware dmx controller (what i would prob do)

Buying things is out of the question as I have less than no money at this point in time. I've managed to setup windows xp with virtual box. I got internet and the usb dmx to work. No shared folders yet, looks stable enough. Im gonna let it run for a couple of hours and see if it can be trusted. Now if only I could setup the Freestyler Iphone remote... :P