Traktor Downgrade

yizzle

So recently i have upgraded to Traktor 2.5 but it turns out my old man laptop can not handle it.

Traktor behaves in a slow, chunky, glitchy, cpu running red, terrible fashion and is currently deemed useless.

I read just before about downgrading which sounds like an excellent idea for the next 2 weeks while my new comp comes.

cause lets be honest, packing away all gear and not getting any mixing done is homo.

I did take a look at the 'NI Service Center' to see what options they had but did not see one for downgrading.

So before dicking around & asking NI (which usually takes some time to respond with a useless automated message) via emial. i thought i would ask the adjf-clan.

can anyone help or knows how to do this? and more importantly, if/once is done. easy to re-upgrade to 2.5 again

cheerios :)

what version were you on before?

try google a download of that version maybe, or i can even have a look for you.

May even have an old version on my computer somewhere i can send to you if it comes down to that

maybe i will just put LE on for the next few weeks and then re-install 2.5.

if i do put LE on, does the serial code i got for 2.5 work as an activation for all versions of Traktor?

i will uninstall, but i will just put LE on cause everyday my comp gets slower & LE is the smallest.

*sigh* talk about a step down

on the bright side, in a few weeks i will have hot shit laptop, 2.5 running again and already have money set aside for Kontrol F1 \:D/