WTB DDJ Wego

owrong

Hey guys,

I'm a new user and lately I have been getting into mixing on Virtual DJ and I am now looking to step up to the next level and get my first controller. I am looking to buy a Pioneer DDJ Wego in good working condition. I am only 17 and am obviously trying to save as much as possible hence the reason I am looking for a second hand unit. I am located on the NSW North Coast though am happy to travel to the Gold Coast or sort and pay for postage. Let me know if you have a Wego that you no longer use and would be happy to part with!

Cheers lads :D

PLEASE FGOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET SOMETHING DIFFERENT

look IMO the wego should be regarded to us pioneer fans as something you sweep under the rug and don't talk about, then continue to slather over cdj 2000's

The numark mixtrack pro is a great controler that works really well with traktor and will only set you back 150 second hand.

The reason for the hate on the weego is the size. There's portable, and then there's cramped.

After having a look at one myself it's 100x more cramped to see in person than it looks. Trust me when I say you will be bumping every other button just trying to turn one knob, even for someone with small hands like me.

But seriously, mixtrack pro, great layout, good jogwheels, affordable.

numark_mixtrackpro_ortho_lg-624x390.jpg

If you have a bit of extra cash grab the MC-3000 if your still after smaller controllers. Can get em for $300 second hand.

Denon-DN-MC3000.jpg

Full metal chasis, great soundcard, 4 deck control, dedicated filters ect...

As for the larger controlers, I recomend the NS6. (DDJ-SX still has some flaws it needs to work out)

I realise you might be wanting to stick with VDJ, but seriously, your a million times better off with traktor, it's far more stable, and theres alot more you can do with it.

If you do a house party with VDJ, expect dropouts, crashes ect... It's not a stable piece of software.

The ultimate IMO is serato, never had a hitch with it, however it's only avalible on a select section of cotrollers.

TLDR;

Get a mixtrack pro instead.

Don't derail the thread guys

He wasn't asking for advice on what to buy, OP was asking if anyone had a DDJ wego that they wanted to sell.

Take this as final warning.

Back on topic: sorry owrong, I don't know of anyone on this forum that has one. There might be someone selling a different controller second hand in buy and sell section if you care to check the other threads though