Roland MC 505 price check - wazza, tomy, anyone?

eggssell

To me the mc505 and the rmx1 was the groove box,s that started it all....yes.. the mc 303 came out before the 505 ....but the 505 was way better , better sound and easy to use

If you can get it for under 250 ...it would be ok.....but if I was you I would look at a Roland sonic cell or midi map your mpc 2500 to control the remix decks in traktor scratch or the Roland mc 909

well im not really thinking for live playing just music production. i only ever got up to like tutorial 18 which was chopping samples and assigning to pads. so got a loooong way to go.

but yeh got word of one for sale but it will be more like around $300, and i had no idea what they were worth.

cool thanks for getting at me. :thumleft:

yeah man if you pick one up for about 300-500 in good condition your doing well i've seen them new in box (could be bullshit?) from 500-1k.

Just be sure to ask for some sort of proof or something to make sure that the display screen still works. as some of them have a little issue with the display screen failing.

yeh ive come to realise that. I just came across it thought it was cheap almost made a rash decision but glad I didn't get it.

ive already got the mpc which suits my needs. and Ill prob just add some old school synth when I come across a bargain, so that I can build ontop of samples