Random Traktor Z1 Freeze

Brenchen

Hi guys,

I've just gotten a Kontrol Z1 to be used with the X1 MK2 and F1.

However I find the Z1 constantly freezes traktor; ie. the interface still works but no sound, assuming soundcard is gone. To fix it I need to disconnect the Z1 and reconnect it and it goes good again.

But that doesn't last for long before it freezes again. And google doesn't tell me much...

Has anyone had this issue and has a fix for it?

Cheers

usually Kontrol Z1, but when it stops working, all traktor audio cease to play, and the "audio" icon has a red line through it. However when I try to still control with the X1, all the buttons etc still works, but the Z1 interface is frozen, ie. the meter lights are frozen in place etc.

Still no replies from anywhere, but just a little something I came across. I found out my Z1's firmware was 2 releases behind. Since I am at work, I've updated my firmware to the most current for the Z1, somehow not able to do it for the X1 (it couldn't get recognised... really strange this one...), but also not able to test it.

Will report back if any communications are heard from NI or that I have a tested outcome for this solution.