WTB - Traktor / Serato Soundcard

Mitch

If you cant find anything else, I've got an audio 6 that works but the usb B port is finicky, have to adjust it just right so that it sends signal. Once its set though its fine forever. NI wanted something like $90 bucks to basically fix a pin :fuckdat:

Yes ...your E box 44 has phono pre-app,s for two turntables and good ASIO drivers

Works dope with Mixvibes software and

The software will work with your CDJ 850 in HID , no need for the ebox when running your CDJ 850 , 900 or 2000 in HID..and can be midi map from your mixer

Check out the end off this video to see how the ebox 44 works / scratches with cross DVS

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JOFF61A $100 for the software and time code vinyl

have you had a look at ebay? LOTS of serato scratchlive 1s on sale, usually ranging between 150-300. mind you, it's now considered old technology with inferiro sound output and usb1. SL2 goes for about 400 ish, and most SL3s (3 deck output) sits about 500. of course, gumtree has plenty and i had the opportunity to buy an SL2 for 280 (which was very cheap indeed).

good luck

sk

ps. how are the decks? you got the MK5s?

Yer i'm not keen on spending a heap atm coz I spent it all on the decks. I have an audio 6 I can borrow off someone, or might go down wazza's route of mixvibes considering I have a compatible soundcard.

Ye the decks are amazing. Never selling these babies (ever).