Drum kits

conCuss

Sounds like a short but heavy 808 kick with a heavy 909 snare + "real" hats. I can hear a little bit of distortion and compression to give it that umph. Classic analog drums like that are easy to find over the net so just google those drums and you can find em.

I recommend downloading a distortion plugin called "Camel Crusher". Very simple and cool distortion VST that gives the delicious crunch you need. It's free too!

Just make a beat and load it in the mixer. Load up Camel Crusher in the mixer and mess around with the knobs. Judging by the drums in the beat, you want to add just the right amount of distortion, not too much or too little. Camel Crusher also has a simple compressor in it with a "Phat" button, adding that to the beat will give it that awesome, juicy sound.

Camel Crusher Link: http://www.kvraudio.com/product/camelcrusher-by-camel-audio

Hope that helps :thumleft:

Sounds like a short but heavy 808 kick with a heavy 909 snare + "real" hats. I can hear a little bit of distortion and compression to give it that umph. Classic analog drums like that are easy to find over the net so just google those drums and you can find em.

I recommend downloading a distortion plugin called "Camel Crusher". Very simple and cool distortion VST that gives the delicious crunch you need. It's free too!

Just make a beat and load it in the mixer. Load up Camel Crusher in the mixer and mess around with the knobs. Judging by the drums in the beat, you want to add just the right amount of distortion, not too much or too little. Camel Crusher also has a simple compressor in it with a "Phat" button, adding that to the beat will give it that awesome, juicy sound.

Camel Crusher Link: http://www.kvraudio.com/product/camelcrusher-by-camel-audio

Hope that helps :thumleft:

Nice post man! :thumleft:

You reminded me I had seen a vid with a guy using that plug in but i couldn't remember the name! lol