MIX IT UP 2015 Registration day - BRISBANE

Registration day is right around the corner.... Make sure you get down to Hotel Orient on Saturday the 9th May 2015 for our Brisbane registration day!

***Print out your registration form below in the comments section. Fill it out and bring it with you on MAY 9.***

Registration will go ahead with a bang!

It won't take up your whole day and it is specifically for those who are ready to battle it out to win a cash prize of $20K including a PAID 3 month resident contract (If you're not interested in the contract and just want the cash, that's fine! we will give it to second in line).

We want to meet you and hear any questions you might have in person! Just bring yourself & a few friends (For support)

Cant make it and don't want to miss out? Direct message the Mix it Up FB PAGE and we can help you out.

In the mean time: Check out our FB page, LIKE & SHARE it and make sure to tell any of your friends about the competition.

Keep up-to-date on set dates/more rego day details

www.facebook.com/mixitupdjcompetition

Looking forward to seeing you all there ready to MIX IT UP! xx

Why does the official Hotel Orient Facebook page nor their website not mention this competition at all?

They don't seem to be doing any promotions through their official channels at all (at least, none that I can find).

Just curious.

As far as I've noticed around social media, there are many others that are skeptical of this competition, and I'm trying to pinpoint why that is. Perhaps the vague associations and no official channels of advertisement or promotional material.