Stanton DJC.4 All-In-One USB DJ Controller pros and cons

db

Have posted previously asking for bedroom dj's to play at under 18 parties, well believe it or not the party is on.

What I am looking at though is a back up system incase someone doesn't turn up or can't get their gear to the show. Have seen this controller Stanton DJC.4 All-In-One USB DJ Controller priced at $439.50 is this a capable system at this price or some more dollars gets way more bang for my buck , or an alternative system at this price range will be a better pick?

The ausdj members have proven themselves passionate so any feedback is usually well versed . Please help me see the forest, thanks guys and gals.

P.S Bedroom dj's check my previous threads and get bacxk to me if you are interested-

I don't have any experience with that unit. Is this something you plan on keeping/re-using after the event?

You may be better off hiring an entry level pioneer AIO unit, I see you can get this one for $120:

http://www.djwarehouse.com.au/collectio ... erBw3tvc_U

Less cost, most people already know the layout of the pioneer equipment, and you're not left with a piece of equipment you may not use again.

Most people who are going to bring a usb with music on it use the pioneer rekordbox software to organise their tunes these days as pioneer is the standard player in clubs these days..