Maschine MK2 (+ software + Komplete 9 if you want it)

Mitch

Putting an expression of interest out to ADJF family before I advertise elsewhere. I've got a NI Maschine mk2, along with the stand and the decksaver. I've also got the komplete 9 crossgrade bundled with the Maschine software if you're interested in that also. The sample library is awesome but I simply don't use it as I prefer to work in ableton

Interested in any of the following:

-sale hardware only

-sale of hardware with maschine and komplete software

-swap with a push / push 2 + some cash depending on which one it is.

Will do special price for ADJF if anyone is interested

TEiSwve.jpg

3 hours ago, OxyKon said:

Why are you selling m8?

It's good at what it does and everything, but I want the ableton push as it obviously integrates to ableton way better as that's my primary daw now. Will probably have to repurchase komplete if I sell this which is the only downside 

All up it was about 1550 new I think, so I'd prob let it go for somewhere around half of that. Which is similar to the price of a new maschine, but you get expansion packs, komplete 9, dust cover, and stand for free. Like all my gear, it's all in excellent condition and have original boxes.

Bit of leeway on price for ADJF fam ;)

• 3 years later...

P.S. I don't think I can transfer the Maschine software without Komplete, so it's probably easiest to sell just the hardware; you can buy the Maschine software standalone now though.. Also comes with the stand (to prop it up on a good angle to play and/or mount to a drum stand) and a deck saver, to keep that dust off. 

I have the original boxes etc.