NI Komplete 11 available now

LabRat

img-ce-background-komplete_kontrol_overv

Undoubtedly one of the best bundles out there for producers. I'd safely say we all bought at least 1 version of this. 

So 11 came out recently and quickly tell you what's available. Alternatively, you can jump on the NI website and do more research on the individual products.
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/komplete-11/

We now have 3 versions - Komplete Select, Komplete and Komplete Ultimate. 

Komplete Select "The Essentials" AU$299.00
A USB loaded over 2,500 sounds and 25gb+ instruments and effects.
Products included with Komplete Select - Massive, Reaktor Prism, Scarbee Mark 1, Solid Bus Comp, Drum Lab, The Gentleman, Vintage Organs, Monark, Retro Machines mk2, West Africa, Replika.

Komplete AU$899.00 or upgrade for AU$299.00
An external HD loaded with over 13,000 sounds and 155gb+ instruments and effects and 45 products. Comes with NI's flagship products including their brand new synth, Form.
Also new in K11 is Reaktor 6, Una Corda, India, Replika, Strummed Acoustic and Kinetic Metal.

Komplete Ultimate AU$1,699.00 or upgrade for AU$599.00
An external HD loaded with the lot! Over 18,000 sounds, 500gb+ instruments and effects and 87 products. 
Comes with Symphony Essentials, Flesh, Emotive Strings, Replika XT and the rest of the NI catalog.

For someone starting out, this is hands down one of the best ways to start when entering the world of 3rd party plugins. Having the 3 products offers a more diverse price range to cater for your budget. Buying these products individually easily equates to a lot more than the prices they're offering, so I wouldn't freak out too much about the prices of Komplete and Komplete Ultimate. I haven't really given much away here, no did I intend to review each product. This is just a quick heads up for anyone looking to update their library or start building one. Check out the NI website above and browse their products for a better gauge on what you're getting.

• 3 months later...