Fresh vocals....?

Bristles

So I have bought numerous sample packs looking for some decent original acapellas, searched all sorts of sites but nothing I find has any depth at all. Personally I try to avoid unnecessary swearing or degrading/booty shaking hooks etc. If anyone has any ideas or has bought a pack/knows a vocalist that's has bit more meaning to them let me know!

I'm always looking for vocalists but it's hard to find the one that suits what you want. As for vocal packs, there's a few out there but obviously all the common ones have been overused. Maybe have a dig through sample sites like prime loops and just brows through different vocal packs. Obviously just search vocals and it'll bring up a while catalog of stuff

16 hours ago, LabRat said:

I'm always looking for vocalists but it's hard to find the one that suits what you want. As for vocal packs, there's a few out there but obviously all the common ones have been overused. Maybe have a dig through sample sites like prime loops and just brows through different vocal packs. Obviously just search vocals and it'll bring up a while catalog of stuff

Yeah next time I'm gonna fork out for a better pack.. I think I've been trying the cheap shit and it's not paying off

3 hours ago, Bristles said:

Yeah next time I'm gonna fork out for a better pack.. I think I've been trying the cheap shit and it's not paying off

Come cheap and free stuff is brilliant but there is a lot of shit too. Some paid packs are pretty rubbish too haha you just gotta find the right ones really

• 6 months later...

Most of the time you'll use vocal samples only once or twice - depending on how creative you are with sampling. No one can suggest whether a sample pack is worth while purchasing or not because we all hear different parts we can use in our own ways. If you can hear yourself using those samples then go for it.