Moby - bristles remix

Bristles

Hey guys,

Hope it's cool for me to through up the link to my remix for Moby's - Are You Lost In The World Like Me. Haven't put much out in a while but hopefully will have a fair bit coming this year.. if anyone feels inclined to vote that's awesome, but more importantly I'd love some feedback :) I tried to keep the same feel as Moby's original, the man can't be bettered but I tried to do it some justice.. Cheers

https://wavo.me/moby/remix-competition-are-you-lost-in-the-world-like-me/moby_are_you_lost_in_this_world_like_me_bristles_remix__19296247064310000?u=55b915d6f381d3e160000275&s=kkVXI5Fy2NMEzzcfj4GHgCp10-M&v=1 

Vote at the link above..

39 minutes ago, Bristles said:

Thanks man, bloody kicks.. I tried to go lower because I always bring the kick out too much haha one day!!

haha it's not so much the volume. i think the level is good but you still want that bit of a punch to be there. tracks like this you don't want the kick to stand out but i would suggest you'd still want to know it's there

4 hours ago, LabRat said:

haha it's not so much the volume. i think the level is good but you still want that bit of a punch to be there. tracks like this you don't want the kick to stand out but i would suggest you'd still want to know it's there

Yeah good call, see what you mean. thanks for the feedback again

• 3 weeks later...